June 2023 Reading Challenge
Hello all! We are working ahead of the game and preparing for June's Reading Challenge! This month we have 4 new criteria for the challenge. Remember, you can do this in as many or as few books as you want! For example, I am doing the following challenge in 3 books.
The criteria for the challenge in June are:
- Book with a person of color main character
- Book by a black author
- Book in the autobiography genre
- Book with a blue cover
The books I am choosing to read for June are:
- You Should See Me In a Crown by Leah Johnson (my POC main character and book by black author)
- Spare by Prince Harry or Beyond the Wand by Tom Felton (my autobiography book)
- Kiss and Don't Tell by Meghan Quinn (book with a blue cover)
The graphic is available for download here. If you are interested in getting the rainbow reading stickers to go along with this, that is available here.
To watch my June Reading Journal YouTube Video, check it out!